Claris FileMaker Pro én Claris FileMaker Server 20.1.2: Met deze software wordt Claris FileMaker 20.1 bijgewerkt naar versie 20.1.2 en worden diverse problemen opgelost.
Enkel nog in Engelstalige tekst beschikbaar:
Claris FileMaker Server Release Notes
- Attempting to access FileMaker Server Admin Console while Restrict Access was enabled resulted in an unintended connection error.
- Summary fields displayed as empty when they existed on ESS tables and the summary fields were supplemental fields.
- FileMaker script changes were not immediately available to FileMaker Data API clients until the FileMaker Data API session ended.
- Imported administrator role privileges were disabled after importing FileMaker Server 16 settings if the settings were exported after restarting the FileMaker Server 16 service or admin server.
- FileMaker WebDirect: In List View, uncommitted characters in a record failed to commit correctly when the record was scrolled out of view and a commit-triggering action was performed.
- A memory leak in the web publishing engine caused unusually high memory usage and noticeably impacted performance.
- FileMaker WebDirect: Buttons and button bars sometimes failed to revert their hover styles when users moused out from them by scrolling quickly in List View.
- FileMaker WebDirect: Occasional “Communication problem” error occurred in FileMaker WebDirect, accompanied by the message “Invalid JSON from server: 1|X”.
- Windows: Performance counters for non-English FileMaker Server installations were missing in the Performance Monitor.
Claris FileMaker Pro Release Notes
Update vandaag naar Claris FileMaker 20.1.2.
Meer informatie vindt je op: https://www.claris.com/nl/resources/downloads/